Fall Out Boy 'My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)'

The shock split of punk icons My Chemical Romance may still be fresh in the minds of many; however there is compensation and it is Fall Out Boy's first song to be released in four years. Okay, so it's not great compensation but it has a distracting fist pumping quality which will punctuate your sobbing nicely. Whilst there is nothing monumental about this number, the hammering guitar riffs and familiar vocals will settle any nostalgia and leave (mainly hardcore) fans eagerly awaiting the band's Reading and Leeds sets this summer.

 
 
Like Rock Revolver on Facebook



4 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure if I liked this at first because it's really grown on me. Cannot wait to see them this summer!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's definitely a grower! Where are you seeing them?

      Delete
  2. Took a whole for this song to grow on me! I was gutted to hear my chemical romance had broken up ahah I remember listening to them when I was like 15 and still in high school haha :) I'm 21 now eeeek xx

    ReplyDelete