LA Snapshots


Back in January I visited one of my friends who is currently living in California (she's so lucky). Part of the trip included a visit to Los Angeles, a place I've dreamt of visiting since I was small and the City of Angels certainly didn't disappoint. 

I remember wandering around Hollywood and saying to my boyfriend: "I feel like I'm in the centre of the universe" but maybe that's because I watch too many TV shows and films set in LA. When you've grown up seeing a city on screen a lot and you finally get to visit, it can feel slightly surreal and being in LA presented me with so many 'pinch me' moments. 

The weather hit the eighties, which isn't anything out of the ordinary for Southern California but it made a lovely change from the dull English weather we'd been experiencing. 

Below are a few of my favourite pictures from LA. It was the most incredible trip and I can't wait to visit again someday (hopefully soon). 












Words Lauren Wade

Like Rock Revolver on Facebook and follow us on Twitter




0 comments: